Best funny WhatsApp status messages - quotes 2014 - 2015

Funny WhatsApp status messages are in very high demand. Such messages force people to interact with you in WhatsApp group or in chat sessions. It has been proven many times that interactive and humors people are liked by all. For example, you may have heard about the Hollywood actor Jim Carey. This actor has excellent comic timing and he's is considered one of the funniest man alive. His movie Dumb and Dumber has proven how funny he is. Jim Carey is loved by millions of people because of his hilarious nature. Our second example is Rowan Atkinson of Mr Bean. Atkinson is one my favorite comedian. I used to watch his show daily as a Kid. Many Kids and adults still remember most of the episodes of Mr Bean. Whether its your girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, sister, father or your mother, everyone in your contact will enjoy reading the best funny WhatsApp status you've shared through your account. So what are you waiting for? use the below funny status quotes and impress your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and all other social networks of you choice.

Best funny WhatsApp status messages and quotes 2014 - 2015

1-I'm saving my energy for the future, i'm not lazy.

 2-Hey! i just a got a friend request from your lover :P.

 3-A man's/woman's marriage bio-data:

DOB: 1/1/1981 (Change it if you want)
Weight: 101 Kgs Height:
3.9 feet.
If you smile or laugh then your marriage is fixed with him/her.

4-Husband to Doctor: Doctor please fix my broken teeth
Doctor: Ok! But how did you loose your teeth?
Husband: I didn't like the food my Wife had prepared, hence i refused to eat it.
Doctor: So what?
Husband: She punched my on my face.

5: Doctor: Why are you scared now. I just saved your life.
Patient: Thanks but the truck which hit me had this message "We'll meet soon"

6- My friend says that he's as intelligent as Issac Newton, he say's that onion is the only plant that can make people cry. To prove him wrong, i threw an apple on his face.

7: A Jealous person does a better research than CID and CBI.

8: Hey! I'll be online again in 7 minutes, if not then please read this status again :).

9: I need a 2 months vacation 6 times each year :(

Funny status for WhatsApp in Hindi

funny hindi whatsapp status

funny stats for whatsapp

funny whatsapp status in hindi


I've joined a WhatsApp group where 100+ friends of mine post the best funny WhatsApp status messages. I'll share them with you on daily basis. I hope you've enjoyed reading the above funny WhatsAapp status messages. Stay tuned for more such updates.